Monday, September 22, 2014

Holy Cross Tailgate: Friends, Food and Fun!

Last night Caitlin and I organized a tailgate party at the Spires.  We were bummed that we have been missing all the fun tailgate parties at the Holy Cross football games so we decided to have one of our own, and I would say it was definitely a success!


We invited all the Holy Cross girls studying here in Cork and a few of our other friends to pretend they went to HC for the afternoon.  Everyone brought their own dish for the group to share, and boy did we indulge!



I made Muddy Buddies, of course! I have to say they turned out pretty well even though I had to use "Shreddies" which was the closest cereal I could find to Chex and they are gross.  I guess that proves just about anything tastes good when you top it with a pound of chocolate, peanut butter and sugar. 


It was a lot of fun.  We ate (a lot!) and just played games and had a great time.  My favorite was a game that we played called heads up.  Someone holds a card to their head and everyone else on their team tries to explain it to them, and you try to get more correct than the other team in your round.

Team 1: Nicole, Molly, Chelsea, Katie, and Caitlin P. 


Team 2: Grace, Francie, Caitlin, Me 


No comments:

Post a Comment