Sunday, April 19, 2015

Moving on to Manarola

Last Friday was another long travel day - but I can't even say I mind it all that much because it means there are even more beautiful places to see.  Caitlin and I spent the morning traveling from Mykonos to Athens, where we then parted ways and I continued onto Rome where I met up with Nicole!  We stayed overnight in Rome with Nicole's friend, and woke up bright and early Saturday morning to continue our travels.  After a quick stop in Florence, to drop off our bags at another one of  Nicole's friend's apartment, we made our way to Manarola - one of the towns in Cinque Terre.  We spent the day walking around, taking in the picturesque sights and marveling at the colorful and unique coastline.  It was another long day in the books, but an unforgettable one at that!  We finished off the night traveling back to Florence where we crashed for the night.









No comments:

Post a Comment