Thursday, April 2, 2015

Guest Post

I am leaving today for the next two and a half weeks to travel around Europe! I am so excited for all that I am about to do, and would love to be able to share it on the blog.  Unfortunately, I am not going to bring my laptop with me so blogging seems to be out of the picture for me.  Luckily, I have an awesome older sister who agreed to write some guest posts for me while I am away.

I will try my best to send pictures, and descriptions of my activities to Katie so that she can share it on the blog.  I am unsure of my access to wifi, or good wifi for that matter, so I cannot make any promises.

Hopefully it all works out, and you can follow along as I have my dream vacation in Italy and Greece! 

Bye for now....off to see the Pope! 



(Yes this bottom one is Steve Martin, threw it in there as an homage to Pink Panther. Don't know what I would be more excited by, the real pope or Steve Martin pretending to be!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment