Monday, October 6, 2014

Weekend Recap

Since my weekend was pretty low-key I figured it only required one post.  However, it was really nice to have time to myself, and a quiet few days because I have a very busy couple weeks ahead of me.  For the most part it consisted of TV, cleaning, sleeping, reading, tea, a little baking and lots more TV.

Of course it started with catching up on Shondaland. Three of TV's best shows all on the same night by the same writer…Shonda Rhimes. Luckily I have no classes on Friday so I can catch up!




On Saturday, I decided to bake because awhile back I found a scone mix on sale and decided to try it.  Luckily I picked it up because I was really in the mood for hot tea and a warm scone. I sat in front of my huge window watching the rain, and reading my books and loved that I did not have to leave.


Sunday consisted mostly of cleaning, and grocery shopping.  I decided to make another batch of chili so if I got busy this week I would have some easy meals.  And while a quiet easy weekend was nice, I am very excited for Caitlin to get back from her weekend away with her parents, I miss her! 


No comments:

Post a Comment