Sunday, September 28, 2014

Germany Day 1: Travel Day

Last Thursday I left for Munich, Germany for the weekend. Here is a run-down of day one. 

Itinerary:
11:15am - Walk from my apartment to the bus station

12:00pm- Board bus from Cork to Dublin airport

3:15pm- Arrive at Dublin airport

5:40pm- Board the plane for Munich

9:00pm- Arrive in Munich (it was only a 2 hour flight but Germany is one hour ahead of Ireland)

9:40pm- Hop on the S-Bahm train (Germany's subway system) from the airport to our hotel

10:30pm- Arrive at our hotel in Munich!! 

As you can see Thursday was a very long day of just traveling.  However, it was exhilarating arriving in the Munich airport not only because we were so excited to have finally arrived but because it was our first trip to another country! It is a great feeling the amount of freedom that I have to be able to hop on a plane to visit another country for the weekend; causal, I know. 

Overall, the weekend was a huge success, I had a wonderful experience.  However, I am exhausted from this weekend's events so I will fill you in on the rest in the next couple of days!

Nicole, Caitlin and Me leaving Cork

No comments:

Post a Comment